Self Storage in Hamburg Wandsbek
Self Storage is the convenient solution for your space issues:Instantly available storage units, flexible rental duration, daily access to the storage facility, attractive long-term discounts and other specials and... more space at home or at your office.
Get some space in your life and use Self Storage while moving, as a safe and dry place for furniture or as your business storage. Maybe you have skies that need to be out of your way, a surfboard that keeps taking up space you could use or you like your files and important records to be in a safe place. We have the right storage unit for you.
Rent 2 months and pay for only 1
Welcome to Pickens Selfstorage!
new customers, 1 unit per renter
|Mo. - Fr.:||9.00 am - 6.00 pm|
|Sa.:||9.00 am - 2.00 pm|
Access to units:
|Mo. - Su.:||6.00 am - 10.00 pm|
10% on your storage rental
Students, Senior citizens (65) and handicapped persons.
To take advantage of this discount, please call.
Important information regarding the online booking
- You will need a smart phone
- You will need a credit card - We do not accept Debit and Prepaid cards
- Commercial renters cannot book online - Please call us toll free
- Rental start may be up to 4 weeks in advance
- The lock for your storage unit is free
- We do not charge a service fee
- Insurance is not mandatory
Why Pickens Selfstorage is a great choice:
Safe & Secure
- Fenced in property
- Individual alarm in each unit
- 3-way entry control
- Own lock
- Hotline & Info Point
- Bright and wide corridors
Easy & Flexible
- Free WiFi
- Online booking
- Flexible rental
- Extra large elevators
- Large and dry loading zone
- Free trolleys
- Free package drop off
- Professional staff at facility
Transparent & Fair
- See prices online
- No hidden costs
- No service charge
- No mandatory insurance
- Monthly rent calculation
- See contract in advance
- Discounts and specials
Quality & High Standard
We are members of the German Selfstorage Association "Verband Deutscher Self Storage Unternehmen e.V." We are obliged to build, run and maintain our facilities according to DIN EN15696.